Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ramblings....


Meet my other cat Shakespeare, also known as the one who wants me to sleep on the floor. Now, this cat is only 11 lbs. He isn't very big but to sleep with him one would think they were sleeping with a great dane. He kept pushing me off the bed last night! I have a queen size bed. More than enough room for the both of us. I wish he would just sleep like a normal cat!!!!

So I have been way more productive today. I haven't had the TV on once!!! I talked to my little brother, mom, went to the store so I can actually cook tonight. I worked out again!!!! I started working on cleaning out my closet again. I am being ruthless and throwing out or donating a lot. I really don't know why I have so much non useless things.

I saw yesterday that Miami is the number one city for road rage. No kidding? Tell me something I didn't know. I hate driving around here. It is pure chaos. But we don't have the greatest mix. You have the normal drivers of every city, the crazy ones, young drivers and people who just don't know how to drive. Then add on the elderly people, the tourists and foreigners. Well, then it just becomes F-U-N!!!!!

Well, I have just realized that I have been blogging for a year! I really can't believe that I have taken up a small piece of cyperland with my ramblings. Thank you sis for introducing me to the blogging world. Oh and yeah sis you need to start updating yours!!!

3 Comments:

At 18 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Shakespeare is beautiful. He sounds like Milo & Hula when they are sleeping in my bed-I usually cannot move if they are both laying on the bed!! Cats are such bed-hogs huh?

 
At 20 May, 2006, Blogger J Lev said...

hey pixie, are you the same pixie that leaves me comments sometimes? :D

 
At 21 May, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Hi j, yes I'm the same pixie who leaves comments on your blog;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home