Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm going to go to the Keys today. I hope we don't have to spend hours looking for a certain someone. I told baby that I will leave people! I know I should be nice but why can't a 34 year old man not lose his group. Even little man doesn't do that and his three! I was a little mad because baby told them we were going to the keys today and someone was like I need to do this, blah, blah, blah. Baby said well you have all week to do what you need to do. This my only day off and I'm enjoying it. It wouldn't be so bad but this person isn't even family. He seems like everything should revolve around what he wants to do.

Some asshole in Ft. Lauderdale took his neighbor's cat and dumped the poor cat in the Everglades. I can understand why he was mad. The cat apparently mistook the cab of his truck as litter box. Well, that would piss me off too. But to do what he did is just evil. I would've gone postal on his ass. This is why my kitties stay inside. Of course Caesar wouldn't step a foot outside so at least I don't have to worry about him.

They also found a bear in Bavaria. He came over from Austria and Germany hasn't seen a bear in like 185 years!!! That is just crazy!!!

I really need to get my hair done. I haven't had it highlighted since December and it needs some TLC. I hope my hairdresser can fit me in. I really don't want to get my hair done in Alaska!!

So last night I went to the masjid with baby. I have never gone on a Sunday. It was weird because I was the only female there. I have never been the only one there. They didn't even have the woman's section open. So I'm doing my thing and these two boys run into the room. Boy were they shocked when they saw me!!! The look on their faces was priceless. I guess they thought they had the run of the place:) I guess they won't be doing that again!

2 Comments:

At 22 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Have fun in the Keys!!

So boys can run in the masjid when there are no women around? I didn't really understand that part, but I'm trying. :)

 
At 23 May, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

No, they're not. There are several womans's sections and I was in the smaller area downstairs. Well, we have drinks, utensils and things like that in the smaller area and I they were looking for something. But they should have looked before entering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home