Sunday, May 21, 2006

VEXED



Ok, how cute is this little guy? I would so take this one home in a heartbeat!!! My friend has a dog like this and she is so precious!

So the plan was to take the man's cousins to the aquarium today. He had to work and couldn't take the day off. So he drops them at the flea market and I'm suppose to pick them up at one. Yeah, nothing can ever be that freaking simple. I didn't find them until 2 so by that time it was just to late to go because the last show is at 2:30. Grrr. So I dropped them off to do some more shopping. That seems like all they want to do anyway. *sigh* I mean how much can one shop? I felt better once I bought myself some cute sandals at Payless. That is a hit or miss place. Every now and then you can find a really cute pair. These are really cute and have a three inch heel. Hey, I need height. I'm only 5''.

So, I started watching Felicity last night. I never watched it when it was on air. I am so hooked!!!!

Want to hear something crazy? Me and Shakespeare got into a fight yesterday. Now, this was a first for me. I have had him for 11 years and he had never been so bratty! He wanted to be fed at 3 but it was to early because he ate at 9:30 and he doesn't get feed until 5. If I feed him early he won't eat very much and then around 7 he starts up again. So I gave him some treats and then fed him at 5. So he doesn't want what I give him. Then he doesn't want it where he eats everyday and has for the last two years. So he starts yelling at me! Ok, if you have ever had a Siamese you know what I'm talking about. So then he walks off and sits on the balcony. I go over to pet him and he turns his back to me and ignores me for two hours. Pure craziness. Yeah, I am a crazy cat lady....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home