Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 7: June 6

Well everyone is proclaiming this is an evil day. WTF ever. Blah, Blah, Blah………I wonder how people justify themselves when they say that the end is coming on a certain day and it doesn’t happen? Do they feel sad? Disappointment? Silly? Hmm….I wonder. I’m sure someone out there is betting that the antichrist is born today. But really it isn’t 6/6/6. It is 6/6/2006. I love how they throw out that 2.
So me and mom decided to see the Da Vinci Code. I have to admit that it was a pretty good movie. Of course I didn’t read the book and really don’t know if I will. Maybe someday but I feel that now I know the code why would I want to read the book. Of course we all knew what was going to happen anyways. I mean it wasn’t really that hard to figure out. Not the code per say but the ending and all that. I didn’t even know what the book was about until the movie came out. I have been in my own little world I guess. As a former Catholic I can see how the church would get mad over the movie but if you have faith then I don’t see what the problem is.
They showed a trailer for some movie about 9/11 and I couldn’t believe. Am I the only one who thinks it is too soon to be showing movies about this? I know I won’t be watching this because I couldn’t even keep a dry eye during the movie trailer. I don’t know but I think the wounds are still to fresh for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home