Friday, July 28, 2006

TGIF

Well, things are moving along pretty well here. Except I have been a tad bit cranky. I have no clue to why but it's getting annoying. I really need to get in and have my yearly check up which I hate doing. I truly hate going to the doctor. Ick. But on a positive side it has been 6 years now of being cancer free!! Woohoo!!!

I'm suppose to go out with baby and one of his friends that is up from Trinidad. We'll see how that goes. I thought my house warming party was tonight but apparently I don't read calendars well. It is Sunday. Opps. Good thing I checked. How embarrassing would it be to show up two days early?

Some disturbing things. I found a note informing the residents of my apartment building about some recent break ins. Apparently they are happening in the day and these people are just breaking down the doors. In broad daylight. How freaking lovely. And I found some teenage boys (me thinks they were teenagers, could be wrong here) smoking pot downstairs. How lovely. My once beautiful place is turning into crap over night!

Well, I'm going to finally get my office finished to day (yeah, right), finally catch up on everyone's blogs, and maybe just maybe start my summer reading(hahaha). Oh, yeah and sign up for classes. I guess I was um, suppose to do that 10 days ago. See what happens when I loose my Palm. Utter chaos!!!!!!!! And my phone charger seems to be hiding with my palm and my phone died. boohoo.

2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2006, Blogger Cindi said...

Yuck! Sounds like a bad time! Maybe the little dopeheads are the culprits in the break ins? Money for pot ya know.

 
At 04 August, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

That's what I thought. Someone who wants some kind of drug money. I haven't heard anything else but it does make me nervous. I guess I need to get my alarm turned on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home