Sunday, July 23, 2006

Back to Reality...

I have been back for a week now and it's time to get back to reality. I have had a nice little vacation and have so much I want to write about. Problem is I don't know were to start!!! I think I will wait until I get my photos developed and then just start from there. It was a really long but fun drive. I got to see some really great stuff!! We drove down the Alaska highway, brutal if you ask me! Much better if you are in an RV, I think. We drove through Montana, through Wyoming to see the Devil's Tower. Then through South Dakota (a state I didn't think we were ever going to get out of) to see Mt. Rushmore. We took a nice little detour through Badlands scenic byway. We almost didn't take it but it was well worth it! It was gorgeous!
Mom was suppose to do an assignment in Memphis but the paperwork for her license wasn't finished so she decided to come back to Florida. Luckily we only lost $50 on my plane ticket. Mom dropped me off in Orlando so I could meet baby and his family.
Orlando had it's ups and downs. A little bit more downs than ups. But I guess that's what happens on a family vacation.
Mom left for Orlando Friday. I miss her already!! She left me with her cat for a month. That has not been going well at all. Her cat HATES my cat. It has been interesting to say the least.
I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs!! I feel so out of touch with everyone. I have so many people to call and so many things to do. I feel like I'm never going to get done. I'm in the process of cleaning my apartment right now. Ugh. Luckily my mom did all my laundry before she left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home