Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

Well, not much going on here. Just still trying to get my apartment organized and cleaned. I have everything done except my office and spare bathroom, aka the kitties bathroom. I had to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Something that I really didn't want to get because money is tight. But with cats it is a necessity. My other one just gave out so I just went a bought a cheap one for $50. I must say for a cheap one it is very nice. And it is lightweight and super easy to use. Bonus!! I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done before school starts and I it feels a bit overwhelming. Hopefully I will get most of it done.

I can't believe my break is almost over. Boo-hoo. It feels like it just flew by. I can't believe this will be my last free summer ever. This time next year I will be working as a nurse, Inshallah!!

I wish I could go see my sis. I am missing her a lot lately. I wish that I had the money to fly out and see her. But of course that won't be happening anytime soon. I still haven't seen my nephew and I'm so sad about that.

They are building a mosque in Pompano Beach and of course some people are protesting. It breaks my heart when people say how bad Islam is. A few pastors said that Islam was nothing but a cult and how we must kill people from other faiths to enter Heaven. Just heartbreaking.

Anyways, I really need to get my bum down to David's Bridal and see about my bridesmaid dress. I am going to be a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. I am really happy for her because she really deserves this. I also have to decide what to bring Friday to a house warming party that I'm going to. I will be so glad to see my friends. I have been super bad about keeping in touch. I really need to work on that.:(

Well, that's what I have been up to. Really boring, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home