Saturday, August 19, 2006

Survey Time!

I took this from Peachy's blog. I love surveys. I think I might have a problem!


1)Do you talk in your sleep? No, but my man does. He says some pretty funny things

2.) ocean or pool? Pool, I hate some of the things in the ocean. Like Sharks.

3) What's your favorite song at the moment? Hips Don't Lie, I guess.

4) Current Crush? No one.

5.) what's your favorite color? Pink

6) Window seat or aisle seats? Window

7) Ever met anyone famous? I drank with some professional Candadian hockey players once. Does that count?

8) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?Yes

9) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

10) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.

11) Basketball or Football? Basketball

12) How long do your showers last? Depends

13) Do you know how to drive a stick? Yes. I have been driving one for the last 10 years.

14) Cake or ice cream? Ice cream

15) Are you self-conscious? Sometimes

16) What color is your hair? Dirty blonde

17) Whats 2+2? 4 Is this a trick question?

18) Where do you wish you were? I'm pretty happy right here.

19) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes

20) Can you tango? No, but I think I could wing it

21) Last gift you received? Shoes

22) Last sport you played? Softball

23) Things you spend a lot of money on? Purses

24) 24 hours ago? Ironically doing the same thing, Hahaha

25) Last wedding attended? Can't remember.

26) Do you play any instruments? Clarinet, flute(badly)

27) Most hated food(s)? Liver

28) Can you sing? no

29) last person you called? My mom

30) what's your least favorite chores? Cleaning my bathroom

31) Favorite Drink? Diet coke

32) Are your parents married or divorced? divorced

33) Are you a vegetarian? no

34) Do you believe in Heaven? yes

35) Have you ever come close to dying? yes

37) Are you eating? no

38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? no

40) Can you dance? I think I can dance and that's all that matters:)

41) Would you ever have plastic surgery? Only if I needed it because of an accident

42) What do u wear to bed? jammies

43) Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes, it called speeding

44) Can you roll your tongue? yes

46) What kind of shoes? That I'm wearing? Flip flops. Pretty sparkly silver ones.

48) What is your eye color? green

49) Future kids name? I don't know

50) Do you snore? No, but I have a cat that snores like an old man. Very disturbing.

51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Turkey, Ireland, Italy to just name a few.

52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes, they are called my cats. Ok, they aren't stuffed but they are animals.

53) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Don't play.

54) Gold or silver? both

55) Hamburger or hot dog? hamburger

56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I have to steal Peachy's answer and go with Tacos. I love tacos. They rock. Hard shell, beef, cheese, tomatoes, jalepanoes, hot sauce, black olives, lettuce and sour cream. Yum!!

55)City, beach or country? City by the beach. I need to live by the beach. Though I do miss a real city.:(

58) What was the last thing you touched? Well, duh that would be my keyboard

59) Whomeletou eat last? Toast and an omelette

60) When's the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago

61) Do you read blogs? What do you think?

62) Have you ever dressed like the opposite sex? No

64) What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap? Don't have any

2 Comments:

At 19 August, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

I forgot olives, but yes, the hard shells are the best!

Speeding-that's not a good answer. hee hee.

That's cool that you play the clarinet.

 
At 20 August, 2006, Blogger Tara said...

I love reading these!! You find out quite a bit about the person!! Rock on - thanks for sharing it. :)

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home