Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Time to hit the books

Well, tomorrow I have to go and take my Procalc. I am so dreading this. I haven't looked at it at all and I hope that it isn't too hard. I have to get a 95% to pass so that means I can only miss one. Hopefully I won't have to retake it. So I'm going to go over the practice test tonight and then meet one of my friends tomorrow so he can help me with it. Then I have to buy my syllabus and then I have to start my reading for next week. Ok, I'm going to whine because I'm not ready to go back yet!!
I have been doing better about getting up early but not as well as I want. I need to start getting up just a tad bit earlier. What makes it hard is that I stay up to late. I guess I will never learn!!!
I have also been really good about working out. I haven't been slacking at all and hopefully I can keep this up. I need to lose 8lbs. and I will be happy. It didn't help that I ate like crap this summer and I have been really bad about taking my Synthroid. I was all messed up when I was in Alaska and now I'm remembering to take it again. Bad me!!!
Well, baby had the day off Monday so we decided to take his niece to the beach. She was so happy and excited when I called and told her that we were coming to get her. Well, as soon as we got off the turnpike it just started pouring. So I decided that I would take her today. Well, it is freaking storming again! Grrrr. So I guess I won't be taking her anywhere before she leaves. But we did take her to see Barnyard and she enjoyed that. Of course baby got a call while we were at the movies so he had to go in right after the show. So I took her to Chucke E. Cheese and let her go wild. The best $25 dollars I have spent in awhile:) It was perfect too. It wasn't crowded at all. I just ordered an individual pizza because neither one of us eats a lot. I was worried that it wouldn't be enough but it worked out perfect.
IshaAllah, I might be getting a new car. Well, not a new one but new to me. I really hope that it works out because I so need a new car. I have an old car without a/c. That is starting to get real old! I need air!!!! But if not I will just have to wait until I get out of school. It would just be nice to have air on my hour drive to school and not melt!!
Hey sis, I got your email and I will be calling you either tomorrow or Friday!!

1 Comments:

At 17 August, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Good luck on the test and stay cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home