Sunday, August 13, 2006

Well, it is 6:29 am and I'm still up. Hopefully I don't give into temptation and go back to bed. I have to start waking up early this week or I will be hating life next week when school starts. Which I was very excited about but now I'm dreading it. I'm really hoping this semester goes better than last. Everyone tells me that it is all downhill after second semester. I hope so. I feel like I have forgotten every single thing I have learned. We have orientation Wednesday at freaking 8am. Then we have frontloading for two days from 9-3. BLAH! And then we get to take a test to see how much we know to prepare us for the NCLEX. I'm just hoping that it is nothing like the HESSIE. Because I really don't need that right away. Welcome back,here take this dumb ass test so we can see how much you know! Oh,yeah that would be NOTHING according to hessie. Rat bastards.
I am hoping that I will get a better clinical instructor. I am really looking forward to Pediatrics. I just hope I can get an instructor that will actually um, do this thing like teach us? First day on my OB rotation I actually was told to go find something to do. Yeah, nice. That's basically how the whole rotation went.
I made a plan to cook on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Then I'm just going to make one big meal and baby is going to grill some chicken maybe some fish and then we will just divide that between and freeze for the week. Hopefully this works. My dietary habits went to hell last year and I'm going to try to eat better. I will be taking my lunch more too. I need to lay of the junk food too. Easier said than done.
I was really productive and actually did everything on my to-do list! Woo-hoo! Of course it was a small list but still. Ok, how boring is my life when I get excited that I completed my to-do list?

4 Comments:

At 13 August, 2006, Blogger Safa said...

thanks for dropping by my BLOG, Pixie...don't be a stranger, ok?

 
At 13 August, 2006, Blogger Tara said...

Hey Pixie!

I didn't even know you read my blog! Thanks for stopping by. :-) I see you have me linked too - I'll be sure and link you on my blog!

Take care!

Hugs,
Tara

 
At 13 August, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Good luck with school starting back up. I bet you'll ROCK on whatever test they give you! I hear ya' on the eating habits - I fall in and out of eating well...ugh! So frustrating!

 
At 14 August, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Krystn: Thanks!! I hate these test. They make me so nervous!!! I'm just nervous in general I guess. New hospital, new instructors. But at least I know I'm in the same group as my friends so that helps a little!

Safa and Tara: Thanks for stopping by!! I won't be a stranger Safa!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home