Saturday, October 07, 2006

Boring


I have been studying like a mad woman. My study group has been hitting Barnes and Noble everyday after clinical and we spent all day at the library yesterday. I also will have two full days of studying ahead of me. I really need an 88 or higher on this exam. Oh, the pressure!!! Have I mentioned how much I HATE these lectures? They are just bad. Very, very bad. So, it will be interesting to see how we do this time around. I still can't believe that they would not take any responsibility on the last test. I know that it wasn't all their fault, that the blame is also with the students. But there has to be something going on when half of the class fails the first test. I'm just saying.
I went to NICU Wednesday and really enjoyed it. We didn't get to do anything but observe but it was very interesting. They had lots of babies so we got to see quite a bit. Then Thursday we went to the health department. I didn't think I would like it but I really did enjoy myself. I got to follow a doctor and watch exams. Got to see lots of stuff. Of course I'm just thinking but it would make more sense to have an OB heath clinic day when we are in OB and not Peds. Just saying.....
So Ramadan is flying by. I haven't been able to fast because I have been sick and all that jazz. Really disappointed because this isn't how I envisioned my first Ramadan. I have come to the realization that until school is out that I really won't have much of a life. Besides it is only 7 months and less than a week away. If I don't go crazy first.
So not much going on here. Just trying to get ready for my friends wedding which is next weekend and studying like crazy. If I don't do well on this test you just might see me on headline news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home