Monday, October 09, 2006

Miss crabby

I can not wait until this freaking rotation is over with. I am on the verge here. I thought this semester would be better run but I guess I was wrong. First semester rocked. I loved it, I was on top of my game. Second semester sucked because it was disorganized. I wasn't on top of my game but I was doing good. This semester, not so good. Now, we have always been given fair questions in the last two semesters. A mix of critical thinking and knowledge based questions. I have to admit they never tricked us or worded things funny. If they felt they did they would give us the point because they knew the question was bad. Yeah, this semester I really think they try to trick us. I knew my stuff going in there. I studied my ass off. But once again crappy ass questions. I don't expect them to do anything about it because they apparently can not admit when they are wrong. Something I truly despise. Which in turn makes me not care for them so much. But I did do good on the exam and hit my target score. I'm just mad about the dumb ass questions. So there is my little rant and now I feel better.
I went got on the treadmill tonight and tried to work some of the frustration of and I feel oh so much better. I need to start working out again. I feel that I'm less stressed.(duh):)
I finally found some shoes for my dress!!! I love them and they are oh, so pretty. So I have to drop off my dress to get hemmed and I have tons of stuff to do for my trip tomorrow. I also have to find time to study because I have a test Tuesday. GAH!!!! But at least it will be my last one in this crappy rotation. Masha'allah for that.
Do you know what I found out today? That Everlast is a convert. I really only know one song of his that was on the radio but I found it interesting because I don't see many white guy converts. Good for him. We need more Irish converts, hahahahaha.
So I went to baby's cousins last night for Iftar. It was a good time. Lots of food, praying and good conversations. Of course I didn't get to stay late because I had to be up before dawn today. But I did get sent home with some food. Woo-hoo!!! I have enough food so I don't have to go shopping this week! And I still have some leftovers, so I am good to go.

1 Comments:

At 15 October, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

I'm glad your rotation is almost over. Everlast is cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home