Friday, October 20, 2006

This day in History.....

Today is Friday, Oct. 20, the 293rd day of 2006. There are 72 days left in the year.

In 1803, the U.S. Senate ratified the Louisiana Purchase.

In 1903, a joint commission ruled in favor of the United States in a boundary dispute between the District of Alaska and Canada.

Sydney Opera House opens in 1973

This day in 1975 I was brought into the world!!!

So today is my birthday and I don't know how I feel about it. I am always excited about my birthdays because I'm narcisstic like that:) But I don't like the thought of being 31. When did this happen???? I don't feel 31.

So plan for today is to have a nice relaxing day. We won't do anything to celebrate until next week when Ramadan is over. So I will be catching up on everyone's blog and scrapping. I received some gifts yesterday. It was a nice surprise. Someone gave me two books of my wish list and I got The second season of Grey's Anatomy!!! Very cool! I might be back later. But I might not because I am the birthday girl and I can do what I want, hahaha.

7 Comments:

At 20 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a VERY happy birthday!! Enjoy your day!!

 
At 22 October, 2006, Blogger Safa said...

Happy b=day!! My oldest is having her bday on the 23rd of Oct. Is she a libra too?

 
At 22 October, 2006, Blogger The DP said...

Oh my gosh you are nh are the same age...wow!
I hope you enjoy your day!

 
At 24 October, 2006, Blogger Tara said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!!! 30 was rough on me, you know...just the sound of THIRTY! You just feel old!! I would of thought 31 might be easier...I'll find out when I hit 31 in April, insha'Allah!!

Take care!

 
At 28 October, 2006, Blogger Baji said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to have a companion in the 31 club. Eid Mubarak, too.

 
At 30 October, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Sorry I missed it.

 
At 31 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update! hehe : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home