Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tidbits...

Well, I am sitting here with all the windows in my house open, enjoying a nice great breeze on this sunny perfect day! I love Florida on days like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had my last peds exam today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness that is over with. Blech. I really didn't study that much. I studied Friday on the plane and this morning. I passed with an 84. I'm happy and content. I didn't put much in but I knew what I knew and that was good enough for me. I mean I am not stressing out anymore. Why should I?? I need to do my paperwork for clinical and then I'm done. I will start reading my med/surg stuff tomorrow. We are doing cardiac first, one of my faves. I love the cardiovascular system. I'm a dork like that.
I was in Peds ER for my last clinical day. It was interesting. Everyone was really nice and I saw some cool stuff. I got to see my first code!!! Not that I should be excited by that but I was.
The wedding was absolutely perfect!! The bride was happy the whole time and didn't freak out at all. I might write about it later but really don't feel like it right now. But everyone had a good time!!!
Ok, I have to say I am really beginning to like this engagement thing. I am having fun telling people, hahaha!
So, I am going to enjoy the rest of my day, hopefully I will get to do some scrapping. I am off till Monday!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Well, until Tuesday if Eid is on Monday.

1 Comments:

At 17 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well my cloudy rainy day here beats your beautiful sunny day in FL...ok, maybe not. :-) Wish I was there!!

Congrats on the test! Yay for you having a nice break from school and I agree, being engaged is pretty cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home