Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I'm so glad that tomorrow is the start of a new month. It almost feels like a clean new slate and I so need that feeling. I have been way down for the last couple of weeks and I really haven't figured out why. I really don't have a reason to feel melancholy but I do. I really need to get out of this funk I'm in.
I'm tired, just tired, tired, tired. I want to be done with school. I'm tired of the feeling I'm not learning anything. Which brings my stress levels up because I will be out of school in 5 months. That scares the hell out of me. It also doesn't help that I have been home for the last two days sick. Ugh.
I HATE being sick. I know who I got it from too. Grrrr.
So I want to talk about my friend's wedding and Eid but really don't feel up to it right now, so I will save the happy post for another day.
I need to get excited. Why? Because Thanksgiving will soon be here, one of my all time favorite holidays. A holiday that is all about family and food. I'm going to make the stuffing from the recipe that I got from Amira's site. Of course I will be making my deviled eggs and pumpkin pie. And I am going to try this new recipe for spinach dip. Baby loves spinach dip so I'm going to make it just for him.
The next 5 months will be busy because of Christmas, my Nikah, my last spring break, graduating, my trip to Ireland. Then I have to start planning my wedding in April. Oh, and like I need to pass my state boards and find a job. Crap.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I am still waiting to feel like a "real" adult. Does that ever happen?
Coming soon, a happier post, insha'allah. And also an updated sidebar. I really need to update my links.

2 Comments:

At 31 October, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Hey Amira, Thanks. I'm starting to feel better:)
I'm having the Nikah in December and we aren't having the acutal wedding until April 2008. I know it's far apart but I want to be out of school and get my medical bills paid before we are "legal".

 
At 03 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkey? Deviled eggs you say? Pumpkin pie?

Ahh. Seriously, I need to go on a diet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home