Monday, January 29, 2007

A very late meme....

Muslim Wife tagged me back in December. I guess I'm a little late, hahah:)

Seven Things I want to do in life:

1. Earn my masters
2. Buy a home
3. Hajj
4. Become a mom
5. Visit Ireland, next year, insha'allah
6. Stop procrastinating
7. Learn to live for the moment


Seven Things I can do:
1. make some darn good pies
2. drive a stick
3. play the clarinet
4. dance
5. Scrapbook
6. Shop
7. Procrastinate like there is no tomorrow

Seven Things I can’t do:
1. sing
2.sew
3. read Arabic
4. spell
5. understand people
6. draw
7. write interesting post

Seven things I say the most:
1. dumbA#$, usually while driving
2. insha'allah
3. whatever
4. that's just crazy talk
5. duh
6. masha'allah
7. I'm going crazy!

Things that attract me to the opposite sex
: 1. my
2. cute
3. and
4. wonderful
5. other
6. half
7. even though he can drive me crazy

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Shahrukh Khan
2. Orlando Bloom
3. I guess that's it.
4.
5.
6.
7.

4 Comments:

At 03 February, 2007, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Good list!! I wish I had time to scrapbook these days.

 
At 04 February, 2007, Blogger The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

Hehe, better late than never!

When are you gonna make me a pie? ;-)

 
At 05 February, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

Right? I'll bring one over at the end of March when my finals are over, insha'allah!!!:)

 
At 31 March, 2008, Blogger Amina said...

salaams
i came accidently to your blog :)
very interesting actually especially this post :) seems we hv lot in common :)

regards from poland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home