Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Friday?

Hmmmm. Once again my horoscope is way of its course. It says I will be up for an adventurous day. Yeah, don't think so. Unless you count sitting at the computer eating m&m's adventurous. I am taking this laziness thing to a whole new level today. I really need to do something this weekend but have no desire.

I got to chat with my little sis today. Which I haven't done in awhile and really missed. Sometimes it is so hard to believe that we are adults. Scary.

I went and saw the Star Wars movie last night. I must say it was somewhat lost on me. I'll never understand why they must keep the movie theatres so freaking cold! I had a sweatshirt on and still had to snuggle up to my friend so I wouldn't freeze to death. I know we live in Florida but it's not that hot yet!

My friend mentioned how he wish he could find the formula to figuring women out. I don't think that we are different at all really. I mean we are but I think it's not really that hard. It's like a big puzzle. We have tons of these people who can fit our other half because they are like us. They get who we are and they get us. Then there are the other people who we will never understand because they are not part of the puzzle. I think that is why we should be really truly honest while dating. So we can find our perfect fit. Ok, I think I have had way to much caffeine and sugar today.

I think maybe I should find something productive to do today. Maybe. I just might make it to the gym today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home