Tuesday, August 02, 2005

All I Can Say is F&$K

So, I decide to take a wonderful nap because once school starts, there will be no naps. I wake up to Island boy calling me and I notice that my chest x-ray script on the fridge is brown. WTF?? At first I though maybe I left a coke in the freezer and it exploded. I wish. I open the door and all my food is thawed out. Everything. And I just went to the grocery store two days ago. I wanted to cry. But it's fixed now. On the brightside I'm getting a new washer. Yeah, that's going out too. But they can't fix that.

I need to go out and get some supplies. It starting to pick up in the Atlantic and I don't want to be fighting people for crap. Of course I just need a couple things of water because mom went crazy last year. Of course I have no room to talk because I have enough tuna to feed the tri county area. I think all I really need is chips and beer. Hey if I'm going to be boarded up and miserable I want to be drunk and eating yummy things. Screw being healthy during a hurricane. It's just not going to happen in my house. And cat food, because I'm not fighting them over my beer.

Only two more days and I go on vacay!!!!! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to see everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home