Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Countdown Begins...........

Only six more days until my vacation, 17 more days to everything has be completed, 20 days until my orientation, 22 days until Paul Van Dyk @ space and I get to dance my ass off until school starts, 26 days and classes start.

So tomorrow I will get up and start to work on getting back into my routine. I called the nursing office and they received my drug results. So I just have to go and get my vaccinations Wed. and I can turn all the paperwork in. I went and got my tuition fees taken care of. The lady took care of it right then and there. I have no ideal what was up with the other people. Fucking bastards. Blah. I picked up my Syllabus and handbook today. Still no textbooks so I am going to order them from Barnes and Nobles. I would do Ebay but I want new books. I can not stand marks in my books. Last semester, I was late on getting my books and was stuck with a very highlighted book. It totally sucked. I went and saw the stuff I needed to get at the uniform store. The shirts are HUGE and of course they don't have extra small. They only have one size of sweater and I could fit three of me into it. So I am stuck buying a crappy ass lab coat. Which wouldn't be so bad but it has the school name on it.

G. was nice and got up and took me there today. We took the turnpike and I think that is the way I will be going. It seems to be the fastest way. I have a sunpass so I can get thru faster and cheaper. Always a bonus.:) He took me out to lunch afterwards and he even bought me my books since I won't have any money till tomorrow.

I had another dream about my best friend C.C. from high school getting married. I am going to have to call here and see what is up with that. She is doing so well and I am so proud of her. She and her highschool sweetheart got back together about a year ago. Maybe not that long but it seems that way. (I'm not proud about the romance but about the other things she did.) hehehe

Well, my friends from Michigan bought their tickets for NYE to come down here. We are going to have so much fun!!!!!!! They are the coolest people to hang out with. It's so much fun it should be illegal, I tell ya. I don't know where I am going yet but there is so much that I want to show them. I have gotten out and actually explored my world this summer. What fun it has been.

Well, tomorrow I am going to go school supply shopping and I am excited. Geez, I'm such a nerd. I also have to go to the grocery store to buy just a couple of things. I am going to try to make more dinners and stop eating out so much. I feel like crap because I have been eating to much fast food. I told G. that he needs to come over on Thurs. so I can try out new recipe's on someone. I hate cooking for just one. I need one of those food savers. Then I wouldn't have to worry about it. Not that I have the freezer space. Ok, so I am going to make up a budget because I can't figure where the hell all my money is going. I also need to start planning menus. I feel like I let way to much food go to waste. Maybe I should try going to the store twice a week so my fruit and veggies stay good.

Well, I'm off to do some studying. Got get my brain working again. Hopefully I didn't lose to many brain cells to alcohol this summer. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home