Friday, July 01, 2005

TGIF

Well, only two more days of work. I can't wait until this fucking sale is over with. Really the people we get in our just oh so pleasant. There not true shoppers. They are impatient, rude and just plain mean. When you walk in and I say "Hi" the least you can do is acknowledge my presence. Really, I am truly being nice. I'm not trying to sale you anything. I really don't want to bother you just as much as you don't want to bother me. Honest. And this isn't the supermarket where if there is more than three in a line we will open another register. We are a small fucking store ok? There are like fucking three of us, not 40. Sorry, just had to vent.

I walked out of work today and stepped into a monsoon. I was soaked when I got to my car. I park in the garage which was somewhat helpful. I actually had to ring my clothes out before I got in my car. It sucked big time.

Well, I am going to go out tonight. G. has my whole weekend planned. Funny because I didn't even know I was going. But hey, it's cool I guess.:) I am going to go hear Deep Dish Sunday night in Miami, going to Ft. Lauderdale tonight and somewhere up north tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll be up for that. I hate Palm Beach. But I might give a try. Then I am going to hang out with his family Monday by the pool and go into Delray to see the fireworks. It should be fun. I was over at his house last night and man, his mom and him basically forced some food down me. It was some good crub though. His mom is super sweet.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home