Monday, August 01, 2005

Daily Frustrations

Why does this one man have it out for me?? I just don't freaking get it. I swear the next thing he is going to ask for is a urine sample and DNA proof that I am a biological offspring of my mother's. I gave him my mom's tax forms, her vehicle registration and driver's license and he says "I need the original tax form because you are over 24 and once you are 24 you are legally independent from your parents". Well, dumbass I have been independent from my mom since I was 18. I just moved in her home two years ago, she is now head of household. Yes, she pays for more than 50% of my living expenses. He thinks we are doing something shady with the tax laws. Here is a little tip, if you are going to talk about something, actually know what the fuck you are talking about.

And to the lady who felt the need to do 60 in the left lane on 95, I HATE YOU!!!!!!! And that goes for everyone one else who wants to take their fucking time while driving in the WRONG lane. Yes, I will flip you off and scream profanaties at you. I don't care. Learn how to drive. That's why they invented the passing lane. Where do people learn how to drive? I mean I am by no means the world's best driver, but come on!

I went to Walgreens to pick up some Sharpie markers. Buy one, get two free. The cashier just hands the woman in front of me her money in this big wad. It was like $60 and the woman was mad and the cashier didn't understand why. Um, yeah, maybe counting it out to her and handing it to her neatly would be nice. Then the woman in front of me at the bank decided to put on eyeliner at the counter. WTF, people. The world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I got my vaccinations done today. Man that Hepatitis B vacc. stings. Ouch. I waited forever but it was worth it because it saved me a hundred dollars. A hundred dollars I don't have. I also turned in all my paperwork into the nursing office. Woo-Hoo! So now, I just have to buy a few things, my books and uniforms.

Why, oh why is Tivo mad at me? WHY?!!!? My channel guide isn't working. Nothing is appearing. So I can't record anything. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I will be calling them tomorrow. I thought we had something good Tivo. Why did you, of all things I love have to turn on me? Is it because I have abandoned you in the last month? I am so sorry. Please forgive me!!!

I finally got around to watching Fahrenheit 9/11. Boy did that movie just piss me off. I have never been for the war because I thought it was fucked from the get go. I really can't stand Michael Moore all that much but I thought he did a good job with this documentary. I wish for once that people would get over themselves. It's so sad that to this day that greed, land and religion are things that we are still fighting over. I just wonder how the people in power can sleep at night knowing that innocent people are dying for no reason. It just breaks my heart. I feel sorry for both our troops and the people of Iraq. The only thing that we are doing over there is building hatred for America. Like there isn't enough of that going around? Who will step up and bring us back? I hope it will be soon.

I also rented Love Actually and A Fish Called Wanda. I just think that's a funny movie. I'm trying to be cheap and save some brain cells by being a vegetable. Besides it has been a really long time since I have been on a movie spree. I am so behind with movies.

I chatted with C. tonight. I was bad and ignored a lot of people this weekend. I did talk to D. but I just have been feeling so blah lately. I think it's the heat or something. Well, my brother got a new job so he's not going to be home.:( But I'm happy about the new job because he was miserable at the last one. So I am going to spend a couple of extra days in Houston nnd then drive and see the babies. I can't wait to see everyone! I have to figure out what the hell there is to do in Houston. I know that me and my sis are going shopping and lay by the pool. We are going to have so much fun.

Well, I am going to go and see if I can rekindle my relationship with my Tivo. I wonder if chocolate would help??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home