Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Come on August!

"Someone is trying to come between you and your goals, and their tactics are less than aboveboard. It's up to you to face them, get it out in the open and take steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again."-astrology.com

WTF, man. My mom called and spoke to the guy's supervisor today. I guess he just got promoted so go figure. He is either on way fucked up power trip or he is just scared shitless at his new job. Either way he sucks ass. So I am going in there with my mom's tax papers and her nursing and driver's license and vehicle registration and get on her residency. I am going to start nursing school come hell or high water. I have waited to long for this.

C. told me that it's my karma coming back to me. WTF ever. I am not an evil person. I do have my moments but I treat people nicely dammit. I just don't lie and bs and that always seems to be my downfall. But I refuse to start lying or being a bad person. Screw that.

I am going to pick up my Syllabus and my polo shirts tomorrow. Then I can see what books I need to really get and then purchase the other ones after school starts. I am going to buy most of my school supplies Friday since of the tax free week. I have a coupon for New York and Company so I might go and get some jeans and a sweater. I am also going to go and stock up on greeting cards. I like to send them so I would like to have them around that way I won't forget anyone's birthday or if an event comes up I'll have a card. Did you know that Florida has one of the biggest chunk of greeting card purchases?? It's because of the sun. Funny, eh?

I will also go and order my name tags and see if I can find a pair of shoes that I like. I am going to see if they will allow NIKE's. They are all white but they do have the symbol on them. They said no labels but I'm still going to ask. I so do not want to wear the white nursing shoes. They are so freaking ugly and everyone says they are not comfortable.

Things that need to be done:
1. Get inoculations next Wed.
2. Pay for my tuition
3. Get my textbooks
4. Pick up a pair of navy pants
5. Buy the rest of my school supplies
6. Start reviewing my ANP, especially muscles and veins.
7. Work on some dosage problems
8. Start reading the first chapter required.

Not to bad of a list. I can't wait until next weekend!!!!! I am so excited to see my family! I can't wait to see how big my sis is. I need to go buy some film. I like my digital but it doesn't' take the best photos. But it was free so I can't complain. I need to ask for an upgrade for my birthday or Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home