Saturday, July 23, 2005

Some Like It Hot

I have so missed my internet service!!!!!! I can't believe how much I rely on it for my entertainment. Oh, so sad. But I did get a lot done. I finally have my office done and my house is freaking spotless and all my laundry is caught up. Yippee!!!!!

I am never going to the Chili's by my house ever again. I was really wanting some boneless buffalo wings and they were trying their best to keep them from me. We ordered them as appetizer and we were delivered a onion blossom instead. How the hell do you mix those two up? So I sent it back and our food comes. I'm like where the hell are my wings? I told the waitress that yes, even though my food is here I still want my damn wings. Duh, that is the purpose of this outing. So, I cut my bacon burger in half and it is so not how I ordered it. I rarely eat red meat but lately I have been craving it. Which is really odd, but I digress. I ALWAYS order my meat well done. It grosses me out to see pink. Well, my burger is mooing back at me so I send it back. Still no wings. The burger comes back and not only is it still mooing but they decided that I must want mayo on it. Fucking bastards. So I told her that I didn't want it. She asked what I did want. I said, I want my fucking wings. But I was nicer.:) But they forgot about the wings. I did get my wings finally and they sucked. And I'm pretty sure that they spit on them. Bastards.

I did go to this wonderful Lebanese restuarant that just opened up. It was fabulous. I never knew that I like middle eastern food. Well, I know I do like some Indian food because I have ate over a G.'s . I never knew that Muslims had kosher meat. Of course it's called something different but basically the same thing. I learn something everyday. I know shit about Islam. I think I might read up on it because I think it might be beneficial. I don't want to offend one of my patients.

It was so freaking hot today. I really thought I would melt right outside my door. Seriously.

So I have been oh so busy trying to get everything done for school. I have sent of my background check, gotten by Tetanus shot, my titers done, my physical and drug test. I am so freaking mad because it is showing that I have no immunity to Chicken pox so now I have to go get a Varicella vaccination. Bastards. The doctor was like are you sure you had chicken pox? No I imagined that whole week of scratching and being miserable jackass. I always thought you had lifetime immunity but my friend said hers didn't show up either. Blah. But the health dept. gives them and they are a lot cheaper so that is where I'm going for both my Varicella and Hep B.

I still have books, supplies and uniforms to buy. I'm going to do that this week because it's tax free week. I need all the savings I can get. hehehe. I think I'm just going to get my Fundamental book right now and see what I need as I go. I don't want to buy books if I'm not going to use them.

I am so excited! I am going to go see my sister and brother! Well, I know for sure I'm seeing my sis but my brother said he would have to check his calendar because he might be at work. But either way I'm going. I will just spend an extra day in Houston if he has to work. Then I will drive by and see my nephews and spend the night in New Orleans. Gotta go with the flow.
I already have my suitcase packed and it's two weeks away. I thinks me might have to many clothes and shoes when I can pack that far in advance and not miss anything.

So this guy I was talking to, is so now on my shit list. I texted him Friday to see what was up. He says we should maybe meet up. Um,yeah don't think so. I hate those half assed plans crap. So I never got back in touch with him and he texted me in the morning yesterday. WTF??? I am so not going to be someone's booty call. Fuck that. I am so tired of men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home