Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Freaking Tuesdays.

Man, I just inhaled a sub. I'm so serious. I don't think there was any chewing. I was so friggin hungry. I fucked up today. I wrote my schedule down wrong and thought I had to be in at 3. Um, no. I was suppose to be in at 10. Opps. I have never gotten ready so fast. At least I didn't lose any hours and she let me stay an extra hour. And my manager apologized for last Saturday's goof. I like my managers. They are really cool.
It was freaking busy today. I swear the dressing room was like empty for a minute and then everyone seemed to bring fifty items in with them. Then precede to buy one. WTF?

Some guy really irritated me last night. I chat with people when I'm bored online and I am always up front that it is just chatting. I am not on the prowl nor am I looking for a boyfriend. If I find someone I like cool, if not so be it. I get fucking bored and I like to talk. So I chat a couple of times with him and he was like all up my ass about not being online for awhile, so I must've lied about being single. WTF??? He was like "I was just trying to sweep you off your feet." Um, ya, that's so not going to happen. Why don't people just freaking listen? First thing all that sweet talk just does not work on me. Second, if the spark isn't there, it's not ever going to happen with me. Sorry.

D. was like what would make you fall. Well, that is so simple yet so hard at the same time isn't? Because if it was easy, I guess I wouldn't be single. I just want someone who gets me. Which is a really hard one because I am a strange little individual. I want someone that I can truly talk to because that is huge with me. I want someone who I can finally let my guard down with. That I could actually trust not to shit on me. I also would like someone who can take care of themselves. Hello, I am not your momma. Someone who likes to live. I want someone who I can share life with, not watch TV with. Been there done that. And he can't lie about being 5'9. hehehe. A. understands that one,hehehe.

Sis, I can not believe how big your belly is!!!!!!!! Are you sure there just one baby in there? Ok, I am still so amazed that my little brother and sister our parents already. It just seems like yesterday that you guys were babies!

I got the funniest fortune today. I picked up a pack of matches at the newsstand and they must have been freaking bored because they put fortunes on them. " The next guy you finger as being gay will actually straighten you out about it." mmmm......I dunno, the last person I said was gay was Tom Cruise. I really don't think I'll be hearing from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home