Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm back. I'm glad to be back home but I didn't think I would be missing everyone so much. :( Blah. I had to get up this morning and get some food. I will try to shop tomorrow. I hate that I have nothing in my house to eat. Fucking refrigerator. My cats were glad to see me. Caesar of course gave me the cold shoulder at first but he hasn't left my side all day. Shakespeare slept on top of me this morning. I guess he was afraid that I might leave him again.
Work sent me my last paycheck. I didn't think they would. I was going to go pick it up last week but forgot. It was a nice little surprise. So now I can go get my bookbag and replace the stuff that was ruined. At least my fridge is clean now.

We got in about 5 in the morning which was excellent time. My man was flying back home. Of course I didn' t drive at all last night. I actually fell asleep. I was just so freaking tired for some reason. We lost about two hours because we stopped at the outlets in Gulfport, Mississippi and then ate at Sonic. He found some awesome deals for work pants at Gap. Of course I found nothing. Everything was a funky fit. But then again I never have great luck at Gap.

It was so good seeing my family. I can't believe how much my sister is looking like my mom. She got a new hair cut and she looks so much like her now. She is so cute with with her little belly! I really like her husband. He was very nice and I think they work well with each other. We went out to eat at a steakhouse the fist night. It was funny because my sis's hubby was the only one to order steak. We all ordered chicken. Hehehe. I knew I was in Texas when I got freaking bacon on my salad. I couldn't believe they put meat on my salad!!!!!!!!

I saw my sis's house for the first time. It is beautiful. Her husband has done a wonderful job with the backyard. It is just absolutely beautiful. She already has her nursery done and has everything bought. I don't know what the hell anyone is suppose to get her for her baby shower.:) Hehehe. Me and G. went to the museum to check it out. It was nice. I was a block of ice by the time we left though. It's like Florida. They have to have the ac to freeze your ass off. Then we went and had dinner at this restaurant my her house and it was amazing. I had the best guamole dip ever. And I don't even like guamole. Then I just went over to her house to talk for awhile. It was really nice to spend time with her.

The drive out to my brother's wasn't too bad. We took our time because he didn't get off work until 5. We stopped at Cracker Barrel because G. has never been before. I have been getting the world's worst service lately. It took like 20 min. to get freaking cream for my coffee. Then I think she checked on us once. The drive out there was quite boring. There is nothing and I mean nothing to look at on the drive out there. At there isn't a whole lot to Morgan City.

I have to say that my nephews are just the most precious things I have ever seen. EVER. B.M. is so cute. That little boy is a carbon copy of his daddy. He has the most amazing smile and I miss him already! He was too cute. We took them out to eat and he got salsa on his shirt and just freaked out. Apparently he hates being dirty. Must run in the family. Heheee. And C.D. is just the cutest baby. I can't believe that he has a full head of hair. A. and G. had to show me how to hold him and feed. Too funny. Toddlers I have no prob. with but I haven't been around to many babies. I could of held him all night though. Now I know what they mean about love at first sight.

It was so good to see my brother. G. seemed to get along really well with him which is good. I have about a million mosquito bites on my body. I am miserable right now. Ick.

We went to this Mexican restaurant there and the salsa they gave us was tomato paste. I couldn't believe it. I was like WTF??? I mean I know it's the Bayou and everything but come on!! It was too funny. And some guy had to be a complete dick at the restaurant. He told my brother that I looked great for just having a baby. My brother was like dude that's my sister. Any idiot can look at us and tell we are related. Jack ass. I felt bad because it made his girlfriend upset.

One of my friends from Chicago is town this week. He just got here Monday night. I am suppose to hang out with him but I don't think it's going to be tonight. Hopefully he's here for a couple of more days. I have dinner plans tomorrow so I can't see him then. I feel bad but it was last minute. I guess he'll understand.

Only two more weeks till school!!!!!! I'm such a nervous wreck! AAAAAAAAAAcCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKkk!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home