Thursday, August 04, 2005

On the Road Again....

I'm am so excited! I have my house clean, trash taken out, clean sheets on the bed, laundry is done and I am all packed and ready to go!!!!!!!! Of course I was a little bummed to find out the rental car will be a Dodge Neon. Like I am one to complain considering my car probably wouldn't make it out of the state of Florida but still.

Island Boy came by and took me out to breakfast this morning. What a great way to wake up! I just can't have a bad day when I have pancakes and lots of coffee. I have finally gotten over my grudge with IHOP. At least in Florida. I still will not go to one in Indy. Screw those IHOPS. Rat bastards. He also brought me Pollo Tropical last night. He brought me enough for lunch since all my food went bad. I still can't believe my fridge gave out on me. On the brightside me and Tivo made up and he is working again. Apparently it takes Kinder candies to do it. And the new Butterfinger Crisp. I hope to never piss him off again. Who knew Tivo was so sensitive??

It took me forever to find a place that could make me a key. I don't know why it was so hard. GRRRRRR. But I gave the key to my neighbor. I hope he takes good care of my babies. I know they are only cats but I feel so guilty for leaving them. But there is no way I could take them. It's too hot to leave them in the car when we would stop.

I went to the post today and dropped off a package for mom. I told the lady to put lots of priority stickers on it this time. I would like it to get there sooner than three weeks this time. I think that they sent it by turtle or something. I know the gas prices are high but come on USPS!!!! Turtles???

Speaking of reptiles, I was telling someone that if you want to see alligators just drive through alligator alley towards Naples. They freaked the fuck out. Ok, first of all you are in a car. And they are behind a fence. And dude why the fuck did you move to South Florida??? This is coming from a thirty year old guy. When did guys become such big babies???

My mom might be getting an assignment in Napa Valley. I think that would so rock. I would love to spend Christmas in wine country. Guess what everyone will be getting this year??? Well, except my sis. I have always wanted to go there. I think I am the only person who has never been to Cali. dammit.

I talked to C. today and I thought they were only coming for a couple of days but they are coming for a whole week! Yeah!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun. I know it's four months away but I miss him already! I wish everyone lived closer to me. Of course I am trying to talk him into moving down here. Brainwashing one person at a time and before they know it they all will be down here. Heheehe

Damn G. I have had All My Exes Live in Texas in my head all day. I swear if he starts with that song tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home