Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hate

It saddens me that there is still so much of this around. Really, I know I talk a bunch of crap but when does it become alright to say that it is ok to wipe another race out? In this day and age you have no one to blame if you don't help yourself. There are opportunities out there for work and there is birth control and the popular "just don't do it method" if you don't believe in birth control. Nothing should be handed down to you.

I get tired of people thinking I get handed down things. Yes, I don't work. So I am doing things a little different. Hello, I was out of the house at 18 taking care of myself. My mom would have helped me go to school at 18 if I had let her but I had to figure things out on my own. I had to arrive here on my own time. I'm sorry if you can't grasp that around your brain. And no I did not have a boyfriend who "took care of me".

I also feel pity for the tons that have been brainwashed into thinking that western civilization is evil and we must therefore be wiped out. And they feel the need to treat their women like second class citizens. When kings have more money than they know what to do with and there are poor and suffering in their country.

I feel for the people that actually believe that Islam is a religion of hate because of what some crazy people do. Wake up people. Like Muslims are the only ones going around harming people. Christians, Jews and many others harm others to. No religion is perfect.

And for the love of G-d Pat Robertson! When did G-d come down to you and make you the all knowing? Really, I would like to know? To tell a town that they will get no help from G-d? I think some people really need to some more schooling in the art of Christian love. I wonder if those words would ever come out of Jesus mouth? I wonder if he thinks we should take out the president of Venezuela?

I just get tired of all the fighting sometimes. I wish people would reflect upon themeselves before they start condemning people to hell. Sorry this as been such weird post but people wear me out sometimes. They really do. I now realize why people become hermits. It isn't because they don't like people, they just can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home