Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wasted Time

Well, I have wasted two hours that I can never get back. I am complaining to the Florida Turnpike. I want my freaking two dollars back!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr......Seriously, when did traffic become this bad? I was talking to one of my buddies and he knows a couple of people who are moving down here. NO! I want to have a sign at the border that says FULL, Sorry try back later.

Then I wasted another 30 min. waiting at Honda for the girl who had Z. tags. If you are going to say you are going to have them ready, fucking have them ready. Then the sales guy had no idea what the hell I was talking about. Dude, you called and said the fucking tags were ready. GAH! Then the girl was like well, I shouldn't even have them ready until I get the money. WTF? It's 16 fucking dollars lady! I called baby so he could give them his credit card. I had no money or anything on me. His cousin owes me big!!!!! I would have never been in traffic for two hours. Blah.

Things I did today that will bore you:
1. Instead of studying for my skills lab, fell asleep in my car
2. Had a study session with my study group
3. Turned in a really crappy wellness paper
4. Had a really crappy dinner from Taco Hell
5. Learned how to play with needles and IV bags!!!!!!
6. Totally killed a poor orange.
7. Decided to run for secretary for the Student nurse's Association
8. Fell asleep in lecture with my eyes open
9. Wanted to kick a zillion people in the face (great bedside manner I shall have)
10. Found my cat killing my favorite pair of flip flops

My brain hurts and I have some much studying to do. Crap, I think I will clean my house instead. Crap, Crap, Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home