Saturday, November 05, 2005

Should be studying

I still haven't figured out what the hell I am going to get him for his birthday. I think I might pick him up a new wallet. But I know it most likely will sit in his closet till he really needs it. I wouldn't' t by any means by him anything cheap.
My insurance is up for renewal. It went way down which is awesome!!! Woo-Hoo! A lot lower. I guess the first time was just more expensive because I wasn't insured in Florida? I have not a clue. I am just happy it went down. I guess it might also have something to do with the fact that I am now thirty. When did that happen I would like to know? I mean I thought I would be married and have at least one little one running around by now. And be done with school!! Arrggg. I guess G-D just had a different plan for me and I have to accept it right?
I was talking with my neurotic friend the other night and he actually told me that if I was in love that I would buy my own engagement ring. Uh, no. I am in love, duh, and there is no way I would buy my engagement ring. Hello, I am 30 and I know that if I haven't settled by now I'm not settling anytime soon! Apparently he doesn't know me as well as he thought. Then we got on the topic of living with someone. I have done it once and will never do it again. I think it was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. (And I've made a lot) He was like well you and G. are basically living together. What!?! I see him on the weekends. So not the same. But he didn't understand because I will have to put up with the same stuff if I was married. I said well first of all there is a difference. It's called commintment. Knowing that I just can't get up and leave when it gets hard. I only want to do marriage once. Things are just so hard to explain to him some times.
I think my friend was upset that I went to the mosque. I really don't understand why he has such a problem with it. I mean how unchristian is it to hate another religion? I try to tell him this but I think he just tunes me out. I'm not about to say anyone's wrong. Where is it my place to judge you on your faith? Well, I might if you are a satanist because, well that's just odd. I mean worshipping evil? Where does that really get you? I actually knew one once. She burned down my Aunt's church with the help of her husband and some other people. Apparently she burned down a lot of churches. And she always seemed so sweet. You just never know about people.

I just realized how much I curse. I think I will be working on my language. See what happens when you grow up around the military? You really do curse like a sailor. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean on TV the other night. I had to laugh because Johnny Depp called some a scallywag(sp?). My mom is always saying that and I never knew what it meant. I guess my grandaddy said it all the time. ok, enough of my pointless banter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home