Saturday, December 24, 2005

Daily Ramblings

Well, my big mountain o'laundry has finally been conquered!!!!!!!!!! Most of my house is cleaned and decorated and looking quite nice. I just have the guest room and bath to do. The most dreaded. I really need to purge some notes. I really do not need half the crap that I have been holding onto.
Me, baby and his mom went to IHOP this morning. Their food perfect and once again mine total crap and not what I ordered. Baby was like you just should give up. I really don't know what the food industry has against me. Seriously, freaking bastards.
Mom made into Canada. Apparently she must fit some weird profile because she had to get out go into immigration and answer a million questions. Weird cause that only usually happens to me. I always have to get searched or asked if I am truly American. Very odd since I am a 5"0 white girl with blond hair and green eyes with a Anglo-Saxon name.
Went to the mall to pick him up some cologne today. Not one of the brightest moves we made today. What a zoo!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to make dinner and my reindeer mix while baby is at the Masjid. I hope I have enough salmon. I always under estimate how much that boy can eat.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home