Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well, hopefully mom will get to leave by Friday. I wired her some cash so she could eat. Luckily she hadn't pulled any cash out from the bank when she was robbed. She will receive her new phone either today or tomorrow, she will get her new drivers license sent to her before Friday. And I will receive her bank card Friday and will send that when she gets to Alaska. Judy is also going to send her a Visa debit card and I sent her one out so she will have enough to get there. It sucks because she has money, just no way to the money. I am just glad she is safe. Why are people to lazy to get out of their car and knock on the door. So rude! At least use your cell to call, ya freaks.
Yeah, I am quite in the spirit of Christmas. MerryFreakingChristmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home