Friday, December 23, 2005

Holidays

I don't know why but it just doesn't feel like Christmas this year. I just don't have the spirit this year. Weird. I really am missing my nana right now so that might have something to do with it. This was always our holiday.
Well, I am going to make dinner for me and baby tomorrow and we our going to chill and watch some Christmas movies I have Tivoed. Then we will get up and open our presents then have dinner over at his mom's house. I went over there after going to the masjid and cleaned his room, bath and office. He has been working so much that he just doesn't have time. It wasn't dirty just didn't to be dusted and vacuumed. He doesn't have a lot of stuff. Unlike me:)
I am going to make rice and salmon and some salad and that is it. I will make my eggs and reindeer mix for the party but I am not in the mood to make anything. I was going to make some stuff but I have been so busy trying to get my Christmas shopping done and then trying to get everything taken care of for mom. She left today. I am so glad that she got everything.
I am a wee bit irritated that my guest are staying a whole week. I feel like this break is just flying by and that I am not getting anything done that I wanted too. I guess I should be happy to see them. But I start school the day after they leave. It's just always a lot of work and I just don't feel up to it. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home