Sunday, March 12, 2006

Boo-Hoo

Well, back to school tomorrow. I have orientation and I have to say that I'm nervous. Which is silly really because I know all my classmates and I know the hospital because my mom did an assignment there. I just hope I get a nice instructor. That is always my biggest fear is getting a hard ass. I don't want to get yelled at!!
I did enjoy my break but I wish I could have enjoyed it more. I was suppose to go to the aquarium today but nothing was ever said so I didn't bring it up. Part of me would have liked to do something but then again I would like to spend the day at home. Isn't that what Sundays are for?
I'm really bummed because my main goal this break was to catch up on my scrapbook and I didn't scrap one single page. I am never going to get my book updated. But on the brightside I did get my apartment really cleaned and organized and all my laundry is caught up. I am going to work on my calendar tonight so I know how to divide up my time. I need to be more focused so I can do really well this rotation and still have time for my family and friends.
I had such a scary moment the other day. Me and baby were leaving the bank and the light was green but for some reason he hesitated. Well, good thing he did because a city bus ran a red light and he was going slow either. Me and baby just looked at each other and said "Holy shit, we could've been hit by a bus!". Luckily, it wasn't our time to go. Thank God. Stupid bus driver. I mean it wasn't like he went through a yellow turning red. It was red for awhile. Craziness.
Ok, enough of my ramblings. I think I might go work on some calculations for the evil Procalc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home