Saturday, March 11, 2006

One More Day

Only one more day left and back to school I go. At least I will be done the first week in May. But I am so dreading it. The last two weeks of school will be chaos.
1.med/surg final
2. a med/surge Hessie exam
3. OB final
4. OB Hessie exam
5. A presentation
6.Procalc
7.Our scenario finals for Skills
I am going to be so stressed out. I think I should go and just get a prescription for something now. Hehehe. But I really need to be on top of things this rotation. I have a lot going on with NSA and I'm going to the convention in April so I can't let things fall behind like I did last rotation. I am going to have to be better in my time management skills and really stick to my schedules that I make for myself. I feel really bad because I feel like I have been neglecting my friends. I know they understand but I still feel bad. I really need to find time to call the more.
I just read an article saying that most American pets are overweight. Well, duh. I mean we feed our pets processed foods, they are inside all day(cats) and they wonder why they are overweight. I don't even over feed my cats and Caesar is huge. I think he has been ordering cat food online or something. I'm scared to take him to the vet because she is going to yell at me! They say that you should feel their ribs but ewww. I don't want to feel my kitties ribs. I like my fluffy, fat kitty.

1 Comments:

At 12 March, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Not to mention that cats sleep about 16 hours or more (at least mine do) a day...hard to stay slim sleeping day. I'm afraid to know how much I would weigh if I slept that much. Scary thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home