Saturday, March 18, 2006

Irritations

Why do people have to get me of track. I was doing so well about having things go well. I'm so frustrated and angry at a certain someone today. I wont say anything because I don't discuss things that happen between me and the man. I'm weird that way. But why do boys have to be so damn annoying sometimes?? Why do they not use that brain they are given? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
I went out last night and I was really looking forward to going. But somewhere along the line I decided I didn't want to go. Well, they talked me into and I just have to say what a big mistake that was. St. Patrick's Day + Spring Breakers + Ft. Lauderdale= Pure hell. It was just bad people. A bunch of young boys and girls running acting like the young people that they are. I'm just to old for Spring Break. I'm so glad that I'm not at that stage of my life anymore.
It took us 40 min. to park in the parking garage. 40 min!!! All might have been saved if they dj would have been worth a crap. He was the worst. It just didn't flow at all and the music was all over the place. He basically sucked ass.
And now my day is basically shot all to hell because I have three men passed out in my apartment. Yes, I'm not the happiest person right now. I am so tempted to take his wad of cash that I found in the car and go shopping. But I won't because it would be really mean.

2 Comments:

At 18 March, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Sorry to hear about the hectic evening! I can only imagine. I went out w/2 gals from school, but we are the "early" shift people - got there @ 7pm, had pizza & a couple drinks and out by 10:30pm. We are probably considered VERY un-cool, but I don't care! Like you, I'm glad to not be in that stage of my life anymore - and I was never much of a bar-person anyway.

Hope the afternoon got better for you!! I think you should be taken out for a nice dinner tonight!!

 
At 21 March, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

I wished we would have gotten out early. It was just to crazy!
Yeah, he had some making up to do! At least he knows when he messes up:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home