Thursday, March 30, 2006

ABC's of life-a meme

I took this of Khadija Teri's blog and since I have nothing better to post

Accent ~ just a normal accent but every once in awhile a southern twang will come out
Booze of choice ~ Use to be Crown
Chore I hate ~ bill paying and laundry
Dog or Cat~kitties!
Essential Electronics ~ computer, camera, microwave oven, palm pilot, TiVo, IPOD
Favorite perfume/cologne ~ Chanel No5
Gold or Silver ~ both
Hometown ~ Indianapolis, but have lived way to many places
Insomnia ~ when I was a kid I had it bad
Job Title ~ nursing student
Kids ~ none unless you count my two kitties:) hey there babies to me
Living arrangement ~ Apartment
Most Admired Trait ~ Honesty, don't lie to me!
Number of Sexual Partners ~ I'm changing this one, Number of countries visited~ 4
Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 3
Phobia ~ clowns
Quote ~ whatever
Religion ~ Islam
Siblings ~ one younger brother and sister
Time I wake up ~ 4:30 on school and clinical days. 7-8 on other days
Unusual talent/skill~I don't think I have any
Vegetable I refuse to eat ~ brussel sprouts
Worst Habit ~Procrastination
X-rays ~a couple when I broke my wrist, one for my toe and a couple of nuclear scans for my thyroid
Yummy foods I make ~ brownies, cobblers, peach pie
Zodiac sign ~ Libra all the way

1 Comments:

At 31 March, 2006, Blogger Southern Masala said...

What a fun meme! Good answers too. I am going to do this one on my blog too. :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home