Monday, June 12, 2006

Day 12

Well, mom has been working the last two days and won’t be off until the 15th. She will be off Tuesday but she will be too tired to really do anything. I have really done to much myself. I was going to go out but it as been to cold for me. I might go to the museum tomorrow. If I don’t tomorrow I am going to go Tuesday. I watched Memoirs of a Geisha and thought it was a pretty good movie. I didn’t read the book yet and that is a good thing. I tried watching In Her Shoes but couldn’t get into it. I did read the book and I loved the book. It is in my Netflix queue so I might give it another chance. I went and got two more movies. Madagascar and The Skeleton Key. I started the Skeleton Key but haven’t gotten to far into to have an opinion yet. I haven’t really done much. I read the paper, read some blogs and caught up on my emails. I still haven’t got caught up on my blogs.
I am starting to miss the man a lot. I am a wee bit homesick. But not at least I’m not there for Alberto.. Ick. I can do without all that rain. I guess I will have to go and get my hurricane supplies when I get home. I should have done it sooner but I am a procrastinator. I really don’t need much because I stay at baby’s house since he has a generator. I am getting a battery operated fan and TV. I learned my lesson on that one. Reading by flashlight basically sucks ass.
I have a list of things that we will be doing but I just have to figure out when we are going to do them. I feel like time is flying by! We are going to take a drive to Homer, AK. Not really much out there but I think it would be a fun drive and there are lots of hikes along the way. We are going to drive to Matanuska Glacier and there are lots of places to see along the way. And we are going to take a glacier cruise on Prince William Sound. I will be able to see my tidewater glacier finally. And of course we have the Fairbanks trip planned. I’m excited about that one.
I really need to find some time to study. I would hate to have lugged that huge ass book for nothing!

1 Comments:

At 15 June, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

The purpose of carrying the book is so that you FEEL like you had the best intentions. Don't even think about opening it. How much longer until you come home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home