Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 16: Thursday, June 15

Well, today was pretty low key. I haven’t really been doing to much. Mom has been working for the last four days. I got to talk to my sis Tuesday. I haven’t spoken to her in awhile. It seems like we are both always so busy. Me with school and her with the baby. She seems so happy. I know she wasn’t planning on kids but it’s funny how God knows what we need. I have never seen her so happy. I can’t wait to meet the little guy!! He is already crawling and growing so fast!
Mom had to take her car in today have the oil changed and get her window fixed. It fell down and we couldn’t get it back up. So into the shop it went. We decided to take a walk downtown since she doesn’t live that far. We just went into the shops and looked around. It was cloudy and tried to rain while we were out. Luckily it didn’t start raining until we got back home. We decided to go to Fridays to eat because I had a gift certificate. It wasn’t too bad. The waiter was really good but the spinach dip was a little disappointing. That is my favorite thing and it was just kind of blah. Then we took a small drive and came home and watched the March of the Penguins. I liked it. It had it’s sad moments but it was interesting. I never knew that much about penguins in the first place but I love animal movies. It’s amazing what they do to have another penguin. Well, it’s been pretty boring here!

2 Comments:

At 22 June, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Sounds like a good day actually..I long for a day like that. I want to see the MARCH OF PENGUINS, but I don't think I can handle the sad parts..I've heard that a couple times now.

 
At 26 June, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Amira: Thanks for stopping by!

Krystyn:Luckily there aren't too many sad parts in the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home