Monday, June 12, 2006

I've been tagged

I am...Slightly neurotic.

I want...to be done with nursing school

I wish...I knew how to swim. It's not that I'm scared. I'm just lazy:(

I hate...rudeness. It is so much easier to be nice!

I miss...my nana everyday.

I fear...that I might never be a mom

I hear...the cars outside

I wonder...where people are going and what they will be doing when I people watch

I regret...not staying in better touch with people

I am not...tall

I dance...all the time. I hear music and I can't stop!

I sing...in the car

I cry...when I'm angry

I am not always....right. I like to think I am but I know I'm not

I make with my hands...turkey burgers

I write...to-do list but never get them all done because I make them to long

I confuse...myself:)

I need...my family

I should..cook more

I start...things and don't finish them. I'm easily distracted

I finish...my house cleaning by lighting scented candles

I tag..Krystyn, Peachy, Sobia, Sam and Southern Masala. If you guys haven't been tagged.

2 Comments:

At 12 June, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

ok - I think I've done one like this -but it's been a long time, so I'll do it again...they're fun to do anyway! :-)

 
At 15 June, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Just because I'm unemployed doesn't mean I have time to fill out this silly quiz! :) Just kidding. I'll do it soon. Good answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home