Wednesday, August 23, 2006



This is how I felt to day. I was very optimistic about my first day back. I had envisions of me actually being excited and happy! All was good in the beginning. I was happy, relaxed. Orientation went well I got put into a group that just had to sit and watch videos. I got in the same group as lots of my friends.Things were going very nicely. Then the bomb dropped.
Procalc must be done by today. OR. YOU.WILL.BE.OUT. As in, out of the program.
WTF???? I mean seriously what the hell. I mean yeah it was due today and we are suppose to have it done before we can go onto the clinical floor. It wasn't just a few of us either. There were LOTS of us. And it wasn't like we just waited to the last minute. Most people had to take it three of four times. I usually always pass the first time but this one sucked ass. But they never once said, Hey if you don't pass on this day there are really big consequences.
So I was freaking out. I cried, then cursed and then just got really pissed off. So I left class early and went up to take my Procalc and didn't pass. Great.
So I basically just didn't care when I took it at the next appointment. Well, I guess that worked because I got a 100%. I so suck sometimes.....

1 Comments:

At 25 August, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Congratulations!!

It was the pressure that made you fail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home