Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok, why isn't it Friday yet????

10 Things that Make me Wish it Were friday

1. Stupid drivers who speed through the school zones. Yeah, I'm talking to you Mr. Red BMW.

2. Having to retake my Procalc for the third freaking time because I keep forgetting to freaking round my numbers. Oh, and it is suppose to be done tomorrow. Crap.

3. Walking in last night after being at school from 9-9 and finding dirty water in my foray after I just mopped Sunday. And thanks for soaking my doormat too. Hello, just a not letting us know you are going to power wash!

4. Breaking one of my favorite dishes.

5. Waking up to my cat puking.

6. Taking a different route only to find that some tanker rolled over and the road is shut down. And yeah, hi mr. nice sheriff. How about doing something about the traffic instead of sitting around talking. It is called work, like um, directing traffic?

7. Being broke and only having $50 on my credit card. Woohoo

8. Not being able to get Diet Coke at school. GRRRRR.

9. Having to get up at 5am so I can be at school at 8am. What is wrong with these people!!!!

10. Not being able to hang out with friends because of school. :(

Ok, so I will post some happy things......

1. Having a nice chat over tea. It may be a long time before I get to do this again.

2. Having baby take me for tacos last Saturday. I'm so thankful that there is a halal Mexican place. They rock too.

3. Having my cats happy because they got an unexpected treat of tuna today.

4. baby letting me borrow his car for the last two days so I wouldn't have to drive in the heat without a/c.

5. School starting tomorrow. I get to hang out with people I missed all summer:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home