Saturday, May 28, 2005

Something in the Air

Well, I can feel something is on the way. I'm not sure what exactly but it feels quite big and it feels like it could be a good thing. I don't have a bad feeling at all about it. My friend C. asked if I was on drugs. I had to laugh because I know it sounds crazy but I can usually tell when something big is about to happen.

Well, I am kinda bummed because it is the BIG weekend in Indy this weekend. I was going to fly up but I didn't have the funds. We never go to the actual race but it's a chance to have a big hurray and catch up with everyone. I miss my girls sooooo much!! Me and C. have already made plans that next year we will be there no matter what!

Well, it so sad because I have no big plans for this weekend and I have no desire to leave my house. But I really need to because I need to go the market or my kitties will be eating me while I sleep. Not good. They are big enough to miss more than one meal but you can not use that reason with them.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in the store and I realized that I was butt assed naked. But I did have shoes on! The weird thing was that no one seemed to notice that I was nude. Then I realize that it is time to pick my mom and I go outside to realize there has been a HUGE blizzard. Very strange since I live in South Florida. What was really odd was that when I opened my car to get out the ice scraper, my entire inside of my car was filled with snow. I wonder what that was about? Very strange indeed.

I can't not believe that only one person has called me today! I haven't even received one e-mail. Not even junk mail. It's been a very strange day indeed. I wonder what tomorrow will be like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home