Saturday, June 25, 2005

A bitching sort of blog

I am so unbelievably freaking bored right now. I don't know how I could possibly be any border. I have had the most crappy ass two days. Blah. I finally have my car parked in front of my apartment. I hate not having transportation. It is such a major bitch relying on people. I hate it and besides one can never rely on anyone but themselves. Right? Right. Once I found out differently, I'll let you know. And family doesn't count.

So, Friday at work totally sucked ass. I had to freaking get a ride from G. He had gotten in around one and the had to go pick up his cousins. I ended up being an hour and a half late to work. Which if anyone knows me, you know what being late does to me. I was only on the sales floor for about an hour so I didn't to much in sales. I think I was lucky if I hit a hundred. But I didn't mind that much.

So G. ends up picking me up but I didn't know he was bringing his cousins. So we ended up walking around the mall for like two friggin hours. Oh, joy. Then he takes me home and says he will be back to get my car. Well, he didn't show up until 1 o'clock and then he took them on a small tour of fucking Ft. Lauderdale before hitting the Hard Rock. Ugh. Then we finally get there and I was just going to leave but no he wants me to hang out. So I do and we just walk around a bit because neither of his cousins drink. Well, we finally get ready to leave and we can't find his other cousin who is at the slots. We find him, G. goes to cash in his tickets for him and the dude fucking walks off again. It was like being with a freakin two year old. I was so fucking pissed! So I didn't get home until 5 and I had to be up a 6:30. I was miserable at my meeting.

I just woke up from a fabulous nap. I hope I can find something fun to do tonight. I am going to go to the park with my neighbors for a bit. That should be fun. Haven't done that in soooooooo long. I talk to my brother and he cheered me up. He can be such a riot. I really hope he gets to come down here. We will have so much fun. I love my family.:)

I was so full of energy before my nap and was so beautiful out and of course I couldn't find anyone to hang with and nothing to do. The minute I fall asleep, everyone wants to call. What the hell people. What the hell!!!!!!!! Well, I hope I have a good night. I need to redeem today and the last two days. I was on such a roll there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home