Thursday, June 23, 2005

I feel like the walking dead

Well, it has been a very interesting two days to say the least. I finally fucking received my package today. And yes I did get in!!!!!!!!! How fucking great is that? I actually danced around my living room when I read "you have been accepted." Yes, I know what a dork I am. The postman put a note on the envelope for me and pointed out that it took nine friggin days to get here. WTF?????????????? I am excited because it isn't like the other nursing program and it's only four days a week and I will have more time to study that I original thought. Life is freaking good.

But I called yesterday to ask if they were sending rejection letters and the lady said that I should've received something by now. She was nice and looked me up and and said "Well, honey you got in." I almost cried and had to ask like three times that she was correct. I told her that I had been a nervous wreck for the last two weeks. I still can't believe that I'm finally ready to start! I have so much to do before school. I am going to have to stay off the computer and get off my lazy bum and get motivated. I wish the rain would stop. It's like my freaking kryptonite. Damn rain.

I went and had coffee yesterday. It was good. He was really fun to hang out with. Not anything romantic but he had friend potential. I'm sure he wouldn't like that but all well. Then I ended up talking with someone on the phone and decided to meet them for some drinks. Not the smartest thing probably but it turned out to be lots of fun. I'm glad I went. He was a really cool guy. A total blast to hang out with. But to be honest he was really the funniest person who I have talked to online. Apparently I look nothing like my pics. Weird. I never knew my pics were that bad that I look like a would different person. LOL But I was so tired today. I so didn't want to go into work. It was so busy but at least I got to greet for two hours. That helped, because I was still not awake. Usually I hate greeting because it is so freaking boring but I welcomed it today.

It totally sucks because my car is still there and I have to figure out how the hell I am going to go get it. Especially since I have to work tomorrow. Crap. I should have been responsible and just stuck with the one beer that I was going to have. I don't think I'll ever learn.

Well, my little nephew is on his way. I am so freaking excited. I guess she went into the hospital yesterday but they sent her home. I just got off the phone with mom and I guess that she is still in labor. Poor thing. I still can't believe that I'm an auntie. I am going to have to figure out when I can go see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home