Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Potential Stalker

Ok, if I do not get a letter soon I will be stalking the poor ladies at the nursing program. I am going to go insane!!!!! I want my letter. Blahaaaaaa. I know I have the patience of a two year old.
My sis goes to the doctor today. They will schedule her for her ultra sound so she can finally find out with the little bundle is. I can't wait. I think she is being very patient about the whole thing. I think I would been driving myself crazy wondering what the sex was. Like I said I have no patience. Of course it's a girl:) If it is a boy I don't think he will find it amusing that I called him Little Miss Diva in the womb. Unless he grows up to me a Diva.

Well, I got a call from work today. The are cutting everyone's hours this week because I guess they are super slow. Which is a bummer, because I really wanted to work tomorrow. But at least they didn't call me off Friday. I wish I could have switched days. I have so much to do Friday. Maybe I will wait and do my errands Sat. I can be fine as long as I hit Costco before they open. The wonderful perk of being an executive member.:) I hate going to Costco any other time. The one by me is a freaking war zone. There are never enough carts and people are stressed and rude. I can't begin to tell you how many domestic disputes between old married couples I've seen. It's all quite humorous.

G. came back yesterday. He came over to hang out last night. He actually brought me something back. I was quite impressed. I am such a brat. The whole time he was packing, I kept reminding him to bring me something back. I was sure he was going to bring me back a napkin or something. hehehe. I still haven't figured out why he is being so super nice to me lately. I mean he has always taken care of me but he is being way nice. kinda weird.

Since I am bored I figure I will list fifteen more things about Pixie. Oh, I know so many people really care. Ha!

1. I have never been stung by a bee and plan on keeping it that way. I will make a total fool of myself around bees.

2. I have to watch It's a Wonderful Life, A Miracle on 34th St. and How the Grinch Stole Christmas every year. It's just not the holidays without them.

3. I am terrified of Clowns. There is no reason just don't trust the bastards. I have been this way since I was four and had to see Ronald McDonald.

4. I went to my first concert at 15 with my mom and cousins. It was Metallica and Guns and Roses.

5. I love 80's movies. Especially 16 Candles.

6. I am a weirdo who prefers driving a manual over an automatic.

7. I want a bunny super, super bad. But I can't have one because my kitties would most likely terrorize the poor thing.

8. Basketball is my favorite sport, both pro and college. I live for March Madness

9. I really just don't get football.

10. I have a slight addiction to fashion magazines.

11. Sometimes I will just browse through my Taber's just for fun when I'm bored. I know I'm a dork. I guess it's better than reading a real dictionary. Maybe if I did that I would be a better speller. :)

12. I have broken my pinky toe three times. I am a super klutz.

13. I still miss my dog that I had when I was little.

14. Even if I won the lottery I would still drive a Honda.

15. I have only watched the Exorcist once and will never watch it again. It scared me way too much. Werewolf movies also scare the hell out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home