Saturday, June 18, 2005

Still no clue

Well, it still hasn't gotten here. I think they are trying to drive us insane on purpose. My postman was so freaking cool today. I had an express package, so he was kind enough to bring me the rest of my mail and let me know that it still hadn't came.

I went out and spent way to much money today. I went to Costco and what a fucking mad house that was. I have no clue to why people have to stand there and take up the whole aisle. MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will run you over because I am that mean crazy bitch.

Then I went to the mall to pick up my work clothes and that place was a zoo too. I should know better than to venture out on the weekend. Bath and Body works was having a kick ass sale and I did stock up on some lotion and soap. I felt like stocking up today for some reason:) Then I hit target and Publix. This guy at Publix was ticking me off. He kept looking at my cart, I was feeling very self conscious about that for some reason.

I realize how boring this must be for people who might actually read this. All well.
My neighbor came over with some Tiramasu Thurs. night which was way cool. We hung out a bit. It's always a good time because we talk about music and get all philosophical about religion.

Work was so boring last night. I have never been there when it was so freaking slow! I did get the whole front of the store done before we closed, that is how slow we were.

I went and got some children's benadryl today. I hope it calms Caesar down a bit. He is so freaking scared of thunderstorms. He actually had a panic attack Thurs. night. I felt so bad for him. Poor baby. But I have to get a dropper. I have no idea where to get those. They didn't have any at Target, so I guess I'll try Walgreens.

Well, I am going to go get productive and finish cleaning my house and start my laundry since I didn't get it done Thurs. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home