Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another boring day in the life.....

The sun is out for two days straight and I am in Heaven. Of course it is hotter than hell but I can live with that. I'm bummed because I wasn't called into work. What the hell am I suppose to do with myself now? I guess I can catch up with my magazines. I am so freaking bored right now. I would go out and do something but I am broke and don't feel like wasting my gas. I hate being broke. I will be for awhile because I am going to buy some work clothes Friday. I guess I really don't need them but I hate wearing black. I also hate wearing the same thing over and over.

I can not believe that Michael Jackson got off. I mean I guess there really wasn't enough evidence but I still think he did it. Freak. What really irritates the hell out of me is the jurors. They hated the mom and I think that is one of the big reasons they let him walk. Fucking idiots. I know, I am oh so nice. It's a wonder I have friends. But what is the deal with this guy. I mean if people still let their kids hang out with him they are just crazy.

I know people talk about the American justice system being messed up and blah, blah, blah. And I would have to agree that it has it's flaws. What doesn't right? But after watching the Aruba stuff it makes me glad that I live here man.

I still haven't received my letter. I am getting so freaking nervous. I am hoping that tomorrow is the day. G-d, please let tomorrow be the day. I hate this waiting.

I talked to my brother today and they are sending him out to do this freaking dangerous ass job. I wish he would have never told me about it because now I will be having some pretty fucked up dreams about him. I can't wait until July, I think I might be able to make it out there for the weekend. I can not wait to meet my nephews. I am so excited!! Oh, by the way Sis, he is wondering why you haven't called him. He was wodering how you were doing.

I have to find a recipe for tuna steaks. I bought some at Costco and have no clue what to do with them. I guess I will just grill one and see how it turns out. I looked last night for some but they were all for canned tuna. Why are there so many recipes for canned tuna? How many casserole recipes does one really need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home