Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Random thoughts about nothing much.

Well, I feel like the biggest bitch for getting upset over nothing yesterday. He just called and his dad just died. He left today and was lucky enough to see him before he passed. I feel so bad for him. Actually can't believe I feel this bad for him. There was a time when I would not have cared but I don't want to see him hurt. What the hell is up with that. I guess he finally has crossed over to that zone where I actually seem to care for him as a true friend. I'm just glad that he went because he wasn't and he would have regretted it.

Today was alright at work. I didn't feel myself today. It was weird. I just felt off for some reason. I am truly scared now because I still have gotten any letters. I am now in that depression zone where I so do not want to be. I don't get to this place very often but I hate being there. I don't want to do anything crazy or self destructive because I'm upset. I dunno I just need to get away by myself. Maybe I will hit the beach or something tomorrow. I need to catch up on my reading anyway. I am meeting someone for coffee tomorrow and I don't know if I should or not.

I miss everyone right now, which doesn't help. I want to go to home and see my friends. I want to see my family. Ugh, why can't I have a car that I could just take off in.

I had the weirdest dream about my friend's brother being a pirate. He was living in my building and had catnapped my mom's kitty. And he wouldn't give her back. Which is strange because he's a total sweetheart. At least he was. I dunno he might have changed, haven't seen him in awhile. Maybe he is a catnapper.:)
I wonder what in the hell my subconscious is trying to tell me there.
I once thought a buckeye was a pirate. Why I do not know. Apparently it is a nut of some sort. Now really why would I know that? I hate fucking Ohio. Truly one of the worst places I have ever been. The place was boring, boring, boring. I tried to give it a try. I really truly did. Everyone who is from there loves it. Me, I just never got the place.

Ok, I am going to go try to cheer myself up. I don't know how but I am going to try. Maybe I'll just take a couple of sleeping pills and call it a night. After all, tomorrow's another day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home