Wednesday, June 08, 2005

30 Things about me

I am bored.

1. I am list maker. It gets really out of hand sometimes. I really love my palm pilot waayy to much.

2. My favorite TV show is The Simpsons and I love Homer.

3. I have the memory of an elephant. Yes, I said elephant. They have excellent memories. I remember freaking everything. Though sometimes, I will act like I don't. I'm a very weird girl.

4. I love Frank Sinatra

5. I played the clarinet in school.

6. I have always wanted to live in Paris, France

7. I wanted to be Supreme Court Justice when I was a little girl. Or a ballerina.

8. My addiction and drug of choice is Diet Coke. I drink way to many.

9. I love shoes . All shoes. Cheap shoes, expensive shoes, designer shoes. I love 'em all.

10. I want to adopt.

11. I want a bulldog named Sinatra. or Frank.

12. I also want a little yorkie who I will name Princess Coco Chanel.

13. I love being the oldest.

14. When ever I see a group of numbers I automatically have to add them together.

15. My favorite book is The Diary of Anne Frank

16. I always have to write business stuff in black ink. Thanks for that one Mr. Carmichael. Damn business English class. I hate blue pens.

17. I did no homework in high school. I don't know how I graduated.

18. I could eat buffalo wings everyday. Not the healthiest thing but damn they are good.

19. One person who I really admire is Mother Teresa

20. My favorite song in Crazy by Patsy Cline

21. I think frogs are cute

22. I people watch and don't care if people catch me.

23. I love holidays. My favorite time of the year is Halloween thru New Year's

24. I love Panda Bears

25. I have never shoplifted.

26. My favorite color is pink.

27. I'd rather wear a dress or skirt in the summer than shorts

28. I read the comics and my horoscope everyday. The comics I believe

29. I am a news junkie.

30. I am not romantic. When guys bring me flowers or write me poetry I just want to laugh.

1 Comments:

At 08 June, 2005, Blogger samantha meli said...

That was very cute. I love the diary of Anne Frank too! Thats one of my favorites too. I am not romantic either, and I love the news as well. Sigh... I am starting to wonder if some of this shit aint genetic. Sometimes its scary weird how much you are like your family. Love Ya Sis and Baby Meli says Hi!

Oh Yeah I promise I wont do anymore heavy lifting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home