Thursday, June 09, 2005

Boring blog day

I am so freaking tired of rain. I want the rain to stop already! I am such a big baby now. I can not tolerate any weather below 65 degrees and more than two days without sun kills me.

I am now scared of the mailbox. I want my letter to get here but I will be so freaking scared to open it. I have butterflies just thinking about it. Blah. When did nursing school become so fucking competitive.

Caesar was laying in front of the patio today watching the rain. I wanted to know what his little kitty brain was contemplating so bad. He just looked so deep in thought. I know he is just a cat but he really looked like he was thinking pretty hard. Probably wondering how he ended up with such a crazy ass owner.

I locked my other cat in the closet by accident today. He was in there for a really long time. I felt so bad. I really should rethink having the whole kid thing.

I am fairly annoyed today because I hate it when you don't feel like answering the phone and someone just automatically assumes you are ignoring them. Ok, your not that damn special. I just don't feel like freaking talking. And by the way, calling a million times in a row isn't going to make me pick up either.

I had a couple of bizarre dreams last night. One involved my grandmother and this guy I was married to. It's weird because I'm not married and haven't been but in the dream I was. I could never see his face. I could only tell that he had dark hair. Well, we were on some beach up on the east coast vacationing and eating crab legs. Bizarre. It was a nice dream cause Nana was in it.

The other one was just annoying. I hate those dreams about people you don't want to dream about. Then the in the other one, I was on the turnpike and when I went through the SunPass lane the gate made my car die somehow. Of course it was rush hour and people were yelling at me and then this van comes out of nowhere and hits me. I woke up pissed!

I need to go do something fun. I need to act like a tourist and go somewhere that I have never been. I miss the art institute. I need to go check out some museums around here.

I have to say I am a little pissed off about the Mark Hacking sentence. I'm not sure if I spelled his name right. WTF? You kill your pregnant wife and you get 6 years to life? WTF!!!!! I hope he gets at least freaking 30 or more. If they let him out in 6 years my faith in the justice system will be so crushed. I just can't believe that you would lie to someone you supposedly loved then turn around and just dispose of them like trash. Especially when they are carrying your first fucking child. I'll never understand how people can be so mean to those they are suppose to love. Bastard. I still can't believe that women in Texas only got 25 years for stabbing her husband like hundred times. People are insane. Divorce people, Divorce!!!!!!!! And people wonder why I'm still single. Hmmm.......I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home